A Splah of Color Collab w/ Ruks Asmr

A Splah of Color Collab w/ Ruks Asmr

Hey Chalkers,
Ruks Asmr and I came together to bring you a splash of color to brighten your day! Please like and subscribe to her page! https://youtube.com/channel/UCB1sDWiTtW2GGTf5NInHyrw

I always try to encourage my nieces to be themselves! Forget what other’s think of you, and be you. However Niece B is currently unemployed and living with me. They are hosting a job fair (for the hospital) this weekend, I told her she needs to come back with a job! And, please do something with that hair ( current hair color blue, green, and blonde).
Niece B: what you mean, do something with my hair. I combed it this morning
Me: the color, your going to the job fair on Saturday
Niece B: I’m not changing my color!
Me: Go to the interview with black or brown hair
Niece B: I’m not dying it, I have to be me
Me: slow down, I never said anything about dye! Slap a wig on, just let the hair be a surprise, for after you get the job! It’s easy to be you, when you know where your next meal is coming from.
Please like and subscribe!
If you want to help support my powdery wishes, my amazon link is below.

Https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/TOAMF9GA8K6E/?ref=cm_sw_sm_r_un_un_cOXRzOCJDL4G9

#gymchalkasmr #asmr #oddlysatisfying #asmrgymchalk #asmrgymchalkcrumbling #asmrgymchalkcrushing #asmrcrunchy #asmrchalk #asmrgymchalkcrush #asmrgymchalkcrumble #asmrgymchalkcrunch #asmrgirls #gymchalkcrumbling #gymchalkcrushing #gymchalkcrumble #gymchalkcrush #asmrcommunity #asmr #asmrlovemovement #asmrchalk #asmrmix #asmrrelax #asmrtriggers #asmrartist #anxietyrelief #stressrelief

SplahColorCollab

Post a Comment

0 Comments