Bath & Body Works Candle Review: 🍮Pumpkin Vanilla Cremé 🍮 ~Fall 2021~

Bath & Body Works Candle Review: 🍮Pumpkin Vanilla Cremé 🍮 ~Fall 2021~

Today I have a review of Pumpkin vanilla cremé from Bath & Body Works for Fall 2021.
The fragrance featured in this video is a three-wick soy proprietary wax jar with 14.5 oz,a burn time up to 45 hours (allegedly) retailing for $24.50.
I wanted to like this fragrance as a pie scent but it kept on smelling like cheesecake without the dairy?
This candle is part of the new line of 24 fragrances in the White barn core colored glass jars for Fall.
I think it's the graham cracker note, I've never had a graham cracker pumpkin pie but I've had a graham cracker pumpkin cheesecake.
There's something a little off when you initially lift the lid of this fragrance but while burning it dissipates and I did enjoy it.
As always thank you for being the best part of my day I love you guys and I will see you soon.
Look for a post burn reviews of all the candles featured in this video.
Shawn

Image and likeness copywritten used courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Link to my Paypal account if you would like to contribute to the channel.
All funds to this PayPal are specifically for creating content.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/HearthSideYoutube

Link to my Fall Bath & Body Works 2021 Candle Haul:
https://youtu.be/3PLVzsasf0A

🍁This Candle collection consists of:🍁
Banana Walnut Muffin (online exclusive)
Blueberry Maple Pancakes
Caramel pumpkin latte
Pineapple Pound Cake (Definitely NOT pineapple pancakes!)
Pumpkin apple
Pumpkin Donut Shop (online exclusive)
Pumpkin pecan waffles
Toasted coconut cupcake
Vanilla pumpkin marshmallow
Warm apple pie (online exclusive)

Link To My Instagram Page:
https://www.instagram.com/hearth_side_

Link To My YouTube Channel Here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/HearthSide

This video is for entertainment purposes only and is protected under the Fair use act per YouTube policy.
The item/Items featured in this video may or may not have been purchased with contributions made to this channel or bestowed upon through PR in collaboration with a company.
Critiquing and reviewing products on this channel is protected under my first amendment constitutional rights.
How your candle/item performs may be different than my review and fragrance interpretation and is subject to personal preference and taste!
Disliking a product is not a negative reflection on a specific company or its intellectual property and is not meant to cause duress or slander to any group or corporation.
This channel is voluntary and if you are offended you have the option of not watching just as I have the option and the right to record!
Negative, harassing or abusive behavior of any kind I will not be tolerated and you will be blocked and reported to the appropriate personnel within YouTube.
Thank you for taking the time to watch my videos and thank you for being part of my YouTube family.
Shawn

If you would like to correspond with me or simply send well wishes my address is below.
If you are a company inquiring about PR please do not send me a submission without contacting me first.
Thank you so much and have a great day.

My mailing address
Shawn Rogers
P.o Box: 462
Lebanon, Maine
04027

Internet correspondence:
hearth_side@yahoo.com

#BathAndBodyWorks #HearthSide

Bath & Body WorksBath & Body Works candle reviewsBath & Body Works Candle review

Post a Comment

0 Comments