Capricorn ♑️: Envious “Friends” and Uncertain Lovers/Connections

Capricorn ♑️: Envious “Friends” and Uncertain Lovers/Connections

Hello

This is a general reading. Please only take what resonates and keep in mind that energies change frequently, and people have free will. This reading is for guidance and is not to be seen as a solution as you know your situation best.


Website: www.calicapenergy88.com
Email: calicapenergy88@gmail.com


Personal Readings: Head to the website to book. I do have weird hours for my bookings, and that is because I am a single full-time mother, in graduate school ( Master's degree coming soon), and I work a full-time job. I will open up my hours by my schedule. Thank you for understanding.


**Disclaimer: Please do not use my readings for any medical or legal advice as I will not be held legally or morally responsible for any personal situations or decisions**

Thank You All

Capricorn♑️:Envious

Post a Comment

0 Comments