Creating A New World Map

Creating A New World Map

Today, I create a brand new world map. This new world map is not based off of our world. I try my best to make the borders of this new world better than the ones we have in real life. The course of history of this world is completely different from ours, with many new countries forming. There is not one big world power, instead there is a bunch of nations competing for influence. This is an alternative history scenario. If you enjoyed this video, make sure to...

➤Subscribe To The Channel!
➤Like The Video!👍
➤Ring The Bell!🔔

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🕒Upload Schedule🕒
➤Every Wednesday and Saturday!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

💻Discord💻
https://discord.gg/WkezWuM

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

📚Information📚
➤Hello, I am AdizzPro. On our channel, you will see a variety of Minecraft content, such as top 10s, mod reviews, and Logcraft. I try my best to produce quality Minecraft videos so my viewers have a good experience when viewing them. I hope you enjoy my videos and have a great day!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎵Music I Used In The Video🎵
➤Fredji - Happy Life

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

👍Can This Video Get 10 Likes?!👍

world mapcreating a new world mapfixing the borders of the world

Post a Comment

0 Comments