Gemini ๐Ÿ’™ putting an end to flighty behavior and choosing love.

Gemini ๐Ÿ’™ putting an end to flighty behavior and choosing love.

Hello beautiful soul,

Thank you so much for your kindness. I am not taking personal readings at this time, but will in the near future.

In place of donations, I'm sharing my wishlist. I appreciate all of your messages and donations so, so much! x
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/15TQN2C28ANS3?ref_=wl_share

I'm so glad you're here. These are general love readings for your #zodiac sign. I do hope that you find guidance when you most need it within these videos. You are loved, you are seen, you are supported. ๐Ÿ–ค


"What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you become."
- Anonymous ๐Ÿ–ค

"Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand."
- Bob Proctor ๐Ÿ–ค


LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Be advised that all tarot readings are for Entertainment Purposes only. Readings may not be 100% accurate. The Viewer is responsible for their own life and decisions. LEO MOON TAROT is not qualified to give Medical, Legal or Financial Advice.

#horoscope#astrology#tarot

Post a Comment

0 Comments