How Do you Decide when to Turn Around? KTM 250 XC

How Do you Decide when to Turn Around?   KTM 250 XC

Order your Parts from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC using this link to support DBC
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/l/Dirt-Bike-Channel?ref=1017

In this episode I'm riding my 21 KTM 250XC in the mountains and loving it. Suddenly it occurs to me that so often when I'm debating on making a longer loop vs a shorter loop, I find myself opting for the longer way around to extent the ride and see the most amount of scenery. Can you relate?


Leave a single track!

Kyle

Subscribe to my SMS (text message) list to be the first to know when I'm doing things.  I don't plan on spamming anyone and you can opt out at any time.
https://dirtbikechannel.com/pages/dbc-giveaway-updates

Special thanks to my $10/month supporter on Patreon and Paypay
https://www.patreon.com/dirtbikechannel

Zachary Alewel, Robert Kingsley, Sean Winters, Donald Stafford, Dale Weis, James Myers, Stephen Quinn, Rodney Smith, Roland Thompson, Bruce Mesner, Rodney Jordan Stevenson, Craig Kelly, David, Bullen, Tommy Simper, Micheal Hammond, Matthew Parker,  Keith Brothersen, Matt Williams, Kenneth Conley, Travis Winston, Steven Brady, Ryan Woodley, Michael Ambrosio, Clayton Walther, Chad Dwyer, Jason August, Elliot Swan, Robert Boener, Alan Sharp, Michael Mercer, Daniel Mcrae, Albert Soto, Brian Lynn, TC3 Cattle, Tom Nooney, Dick Hess, Rick Kramer, Tom Wyatt, Tony Elmore, Thomas Summerfield, rgoepfrich-gctrails, Troy Wilson, Daniel Abert, Kasey S, Mike Wise, Bill Powell, Ryan Rand, Robert Cioch, Alex Johnson, Karl Kramer, James Antognazzi

enduromotocrossdirtbike

Post a Comment

0 Comments