Instacart Customer App Tutorial 2021- What Shoppers Experience

Instacart Customer App Tutorial 2021- What Shoppers Experience

#Instacart #instacartcustomers #instacartshoppers
In Today's video, I am placing an Instacart order as a customer so that customers can see the shoppers' perspective and shoppers' can see the customers' perspective. Instacart customers really don't know what shoppers endure and on the flip side, shoppers don't often realize the frustrations Instacart customers face. Watch today's video to see this full app tutorial along with my thoughts to how this Instacart shopper did and how I rated this shopper. I will also expose the reality of Instacart's lack of transparency they have with their customers.

Please let me know in the comments below, your experience using the app, whether you are a customer or shopper.

email- jenonthego2@gmail.com
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/jenonthego2/?hl=en

I love you, all.

instacartInstacart shoppersinstacart tips and tricks

Post a Comment

0 Comments