my kpop opinions that need some milk | PART TWO

my kpop opinions that need some milk | PART TWO

part two, get into it πŸ˜πŸ–•πŸΌ

- first i wanna give credit to the owners of these videos. i cant remember everyone i referenced from but i know Mera & The Ultimate Dodo we’re used a lot so thank you guys for the wonderful fancams.

- also credit to the intro & outro creators of the templates cause i was too lazy to make my own LMAO. love you guys

follow me on:
insta @unniesopinions
tumblr @unniesfanfics
^ we get juicy over there too! per

again, i am not forcing anyone to have the same opinion as me.

* copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."

opinions

Post a Comment

0 Comments