Intro Requests ♡ | 0/5 | read desc for the info

Intro Requests ♡ | 0/5 | read desc for the info

Heyyy so I decided to take some intro requests. It will be out of 5 (so only 5 people will get picked). The amount of people getting picked is very low bc I don't know if people will join haha so if I do take intro requests again I'll make sure to pick more hehe

-OkaY so info-
Upload a video of ur oc in any pose in a white or light grey background.
Must put a link to the music u wna use in the description (I'm horrible at choosing songs).
U can put a colour scheme (max up to 3 colours), or anything specific u want to use in ur intro, if u want to. (Overlays ect.)
Don't beg or I'll legit not choose u idc.
Please use the tag #caramexiimakesurintros
No 18+ crap keep it family friendly
put ur offline code in the description pls
Subscribe to me pls don't just take the intro and leave 😔

Okay that's it if there's anything else I wna add I will do so 👀💅

Sayonaraaa

IntroRequests

Post a Comment

0 Comments