Jeremy Calvar - All Plaid Shirts And Personal Letters (Demo)

Jeremy Calvar - All Plaid Shirts And Personal Letters (Demo)

Music if you wanna listen: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3WRj93K8H3jim8bMnFpGx5

Our lives on low
My mind's so lonely
No thoughts grow old
Cause time's running slowly

Hey sun you owe me
Air t-time my sweat drips clear
Multiplied with my heart in line
to the life I'm dreaming
Constant beating lifelines lead me

You are always there to hold my soul
For my thoughts are way too hard to control
Protect my mind from the clouds that drown out the light
The kind that hides with the skies at night
You're no selfish kind

This lovely art display it captures our
Purple hearts and pirouettes at golden hour
I step to you, you step right back four counts
Paint all the dreams we had with more than our mouths

"Hey son, you're only
A phone call away, you know this.
Anak, please be strong
We're counting on you to
Make decisions based on the happiness you want."

Songs For _ is a mini album consisting of six love songs written in the form of rock music. Loyal Blood is the last song of this six song mini album. All six were written during my stay in Manila. My soul legitimately opened up thanks to the power of prayer. Never been the spiritual kind of person, but I feel connected to who ever this is, everywhere I go. That's why I stay offline. Thank you for being an inspiration. Your love is endless. These songs will be on Spotify in the next coming weeks.


SONGS FOR _
Real love feels
All plaid shirts and personal letters
New2faith
Good night moon, good morning satellites
Every butterfly, everybody flies
Loyal blood

Instagram // jermbubble
Twitter // jeremycalvar

all plaid shirts and personal lettersjeremy calvarsongs for _

Post a Comment

0 Comments