Let's Play Digimon World: Next Order Part 16 - Finally Getting Back To The Plot

Let's Play Digimon World: Next Order Part 16 - Finally Getting Back To The Plot

Continuing on from the previous part, I pick up some daily supplies, do some fishing, and then head to server desert to finally advance the plot.
Without either Kouta or Yukimura seeming to notice that I was there, Kouta talks to a girl that seems to be suffering from a bit of amnesia.
But the girl soon remembers that her name is Luche, and that she was going to look for help after a Machinedramon attacked a town.
Determined to stop the Machinedramon, Yukimura digivolves into Growlmon.
As Kouta and Yukimura run off to battle the Machinedramon, I tell Luche that I'll do something about it before following after them.
Upon getting to the town, we get a scene where the Machinedramon easily defeats Kouta and Yukimura with one attack!
With Luche stepping in to stop Machinedramon from attacking any further, I have to step in to battle this rampaging Machinedramon.
And that goes about as well as you would expect!
Despite my digimon putting up a decent fight, I eventually lose the battle, and end up back at Floatia with my now injured digimon.
After healing them, I buy some more recovery items from Tentomon. (He charges way too much for the recovery discs!)
I then spend the rest of my day training my digimon at the gym.
Moving onto the next day, I pick up some daily supplies, traing my digimon some more, and then head to server desert to fight Machinedramon again.
Despite coming much closer to defeating Machinedramon this time around, I still end up losing when I run out of recovery discs! (Fail!)
Once again returning to Floatia with my injured digimon, I heal them, and barely scrap up enough money to get more recovery discs, (Again, Tentomon's prices are way too high!)
After doing some more training, I save the game.
With Machinedramon proving to be a tough boss, and the price for recovery items being way too high, what will happen next? Will I somehow manage to defeat Machinedramon? Find out in the next part!

let's playdigimon world: next orderpart 16

Post a Comment

0 Comments