SPOT THE DIFFERENCES! ๐Ÿง MAKE-UP SESH TO SET ANXIETY ASIDE! ๐Ÿ˜…

SPOT THE DIFFERENCES! ๐Ÿง MAKE-UP SESH TO SET ANXIETY ASIDE! ๐Ÿ˜…

Hey ya!

Happy to have you here!

Excuse me as I didn't want to talk so much about anxiety. It's such a sensitive and crucial subject to talk about just so casually. In here I was only referring to my personal anxiety and the way I cope with it in little ways, so please don't get me wrong if there's something i've said that doesn't apply to you. Thank you for your wide understanding. Soon I really hope and pray to be able to share with you and just be courageously vocal to speak of my own experiences regarding the matter with the intention of being an inspiration to some of you maybe. ☺️ Love & light!

Gracias!
Godbless!

❤︎Luke1:45 | Joshua 24:15❤︎

๐Ÿ’‹Yona
๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆThe Jmnzs

๐Ÿ“ฉ☺️MAIL US AT:

leonafpjimenez@gmail.com
thejmnzs@gmail.com

๐Ÿ“ฒ☺️FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
#yonajimenez #makeup
YONA | @yonafril (personal) & @yourmakeupcall (business)
MAC | @macjimenezstudio
YARA | @yjandrazoe
MASE | @marquisezac

makeupbeautylifestyle

Post a Comment

0 Comments