Powerful Prophetic Word! "AMERICA, REJOICE! You Will Soon Awaken From A Bad Dream!"

Powerful Prophetic Word! "AMERICA, REJOICE! You Will Soon Awaken From A Bad Dream!"

I had just sat down to lunch and in my spirit I began to hear a multitude shouting Hallelujah & praising God. Then Psalm 126:1 came clearly to my mind. I said to Michael, "The Lord is giving me a Word. I've got to go," and I jumped up and ran to get my Bible and journal. It came as quickly as I could write it down. The Lord wants you to rejoice Remnant of God - rejoice now in absolute faith that He is going to perform all the Words He has promised. Hallelujah! Rejoice NOW before we see the answer!

First confirmation to me for speaking this Word: My Bible fell open to John 15:28 You have heard Me say to you, "I am going away and coming back to you." If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, "I am going to the Father," for My Father is greater than I. (Understanding: When we hear the Word of the Lord, if we love Him, we will rejoice in what He says even before it comes to pass.)

Second confirmation to me: My Bible fell open to Matthew 17:25 - 27 25 ...And when he had come into the house, Jesus anticipated him, saying, “What do you think, Simon? From whom do the kings of the earth take customs or taxes, from their sons or from strangers?”
26 Peter said to Him, “From strangers.” Jesus said to him, “Then the sons are free. 27 Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you.”

PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO BY HITTING THE THUMBS UP BUTTON! This moves it up in queue, so it is seen by more people! This is a word of REJOICING and people so need to hear it. Thanks for your help.

If you want to connect with me, feel free to email me at: rev.deb@hotmail.com

Even though I am traveling for the summer, my mail will still be forwarded to me. Write to:
Deborah Williams
P.O. Box 724
Belleview, FL 34421

Please note Midnight Cry with Deborah is just my channel name, and it is NOT a 501(c)3 ministry. No payment is necessary. These videos are free of charge!

PayPal link, for those of you who have asked for my PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/MidnightCryDeborah

This channel is not monetized by YouTube. I am not using it to make money in any way. As far as I can tell there is only one ad in the beginning of each video, placed there at the discretion of YouTube creators. I have been approached by numerous companies to place ads on my channel but I flatly refuse!

You can purchase my book at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Last-Days-Glory-Changed-Thinking/dp/1974578224/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2SK6YSCRP7Y82&dchild=1&keywords=last+days+glory+deborah+williams&qid=1619204673&sprefix=last+days+%2Caps%2C223&sr=8-1

Rejoice! Powerful! Prophetic Word! Awaken!

Post a Comment

0 Comments