CAPRICORN OCTOBER 2021~Could Spirit Stress The Need For Rest Anymore!!

CAPRICORN OCTOBER 2021~Could Spirit Stress The Need For Rest Anymore!!

This video, "CAPRICORN OCTOBER 2021~Could Spirit Stress The Need For Rest Anymore!!" is all about Capricorn tarot reading for the month of October 2021. This involves various aspects such as Career, Love, Relationships for all the Capricorns out there and here we have your Capricorn tarot readings. Capricorn people are highly ambitious and super practical, disciplined yet sensitive! If you like this video "CAPRICORN OCTOBER 2021~Could Spirit Stress The Need For Rest Anymore!!", wherein you can watch your Capricorn tarot reading related to your career, education and relationships please do hit like, comment and subscribe as well as do not forget to share the video with your friends!

Welcome to my channel! My name is Jeanabel. Spiritual and holistic work has been in my family for decades. My father owned one of the oldest spiritual Botanicas in Harlem, since 1930, pass on to him. After my father’s passing in 2016, it’s when my initiation process began. It was always with me, but came to it much later. I am Claircognizant and Clairsentient, I feel through the readings, so be patient with me, as I tend to pause as I feel the energy.

Youtube Reading Schedule:
Week 1 – Monthly General Reading for All Signs/Single Love Readings
Week 2 – (Week 1 of 3) Love Readings All Signs
Week 3 – (Week 2 of 3) Love Readings All Signs
Week 4 – (Week 3 of 3) Love Readings All Signs
Sunday – Twin Flame Divine Masculine To Divine Feminine Check In Reading

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at larisa.lili.truth@gmail.com (Allow 2-3 days for Response)
Instagram : @larisalilitemperance
You can give an energy exchange/donation if you like at this link:
https://paypal.me/larisalilitemperance?locale.x=en_US
No Personal readings at this time.
Sun Sign : Capricorn ~ Rising Sign: Pisces ~ Moon Sign: Scorpio

Union to self will be one of the most difficult journeys you will experience, but it is one of the most rewarding experiences. The journey to self is never ending. Join me on this beautiful venture to healing love for you and the collective. Join my community of Lili’s. Larisa Lili stands for Live always relentlessly in striving aspiration – Learn it live it. Also the name Lili in Hebrew stands for oath to God. I knew this was my journey when this name came upon me in 2018. I welcome all who embrace this journey and are looking to grow from within.

#capricorn,#capricornreading,#capricorntarotreading,#capricorntarot,#capricornOctober2021,#capricornOctober2021reading,#capricorntarotOctober2021,#capricorn2021reading,#capricorn2021tarot,#capricorn2021tarotreading,#capricornpredictions,#capricornpredictionstarot,#capricorntarotpredictions,#capricorntarotlove,#capricornlovetarot,#capricornloveOctober,#capricorntarotloveOctober,#capricorncareerOctober2021,#capricornrelationship2021October,#capricornOctoberreadings2021

License to Music – Audio Jungle : MusicVision – Lounge Soul R&B Beat
Aveoaudio – On meditation
Aveoaudio – Meditation A
Meditative – The meditation
Chill R&B
One_way – Yoga Chill
Avestudio – Meditation relaxing
Twocatsgang – Soul Sexy R&B beat
Healing Frequency 432 hz
Eugene Barduja – Soft Piano Ambient
DISCLAIMER : Tarot reading given here are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. It is sole for the use as a tool for intuitive and spiritual guidance. The user is responsible for his/her own ability to discern for themselves and their need for medical/mental assistance, otherwise, are fully responsible for their own decisions. It should not be used in place of professional medical, business or legal advice.

#capricorn#capricornreading#capricorntarotreading

Post a Comment

0 Comments