HOW TO FIND TIME TO SPEND WITH YOUR SPOUSE (ON A BUSY SCHEDULE) | Small Life Update

HOW TO FIND TIME TO SPEND WITH YOUR SPOUSE (ON A BUSY SCHEDULE) | Small Life Update

In today's video I give a small life update on what I've been up to and why I haven't been posting. I also talk about my advice for finding quality time with your spouse when both parties operate on a busy schedule. Hopefully more consistent uploads to come and a more comprehensive life update coming soon! (Also sorry about the background noise in the second half of the video)

Follow me!
Insta: @najiye.imran.honca


On my channel I talk a lot about self improvement, Islamic lifestyle and modesty among other things. My channel consists of a lot of chit chat/ sit down videos but also vlogs and more lifestyle focused videos! I am an American living outside the US so I have some content about living in a foreign country as well! Subscribe for new videos every Tuesday!

relationship adviceMuslim coupleIslam

Post a Comment

0 Comments