Outdoor documentary #12 by JR Navarro lets propagate All sorts of Vining plants in high sunlight

Outdoor documentary #12 by JR Navarro lets propagate All sorts of Vining plants in high sunlight

Thank you for joining me today this is my outdoor documentary #12 By JR Navarro .  in this episode we will be propagating three different specimens into a garden plot. With most vine plants. Check out how compacted the roots looked before transplanting. Don’t miss another episode ! Timestamps provided down below for convenience

00:00 intro To my outdoor plant Documentary #12
00:53 burle marxe : Watch as I expose the roots of this plant. I had no idea that it was extremely compacted roots. Now I’m going to use this plant as ground cover. Check out the roots!
01:46 Philodendron Micans. This Philodendron girls very rapidly another shade. I decided to take some cuttings to add to my empty garden plot. The Arielroots on this are very large which means they are ideal for propagation
03:25 Philodendron Heradaceum Jacommonly known as heartleaf Philodendron . I decided to take cuttings from this specimen as well as give it a shorter foliage, the specimen also had very large arial roots
05:08 Scindapsus pictus exotica This specimen had a very large Vines and I only had it for three months equal very rapidly. So I decided to take cuttings from it so I can propagate.
06:00 Scindapsus pictus exotica #2 These were the cuttings from my first Scindapsus pictus exotica . I decided to soil propegate
07:30 rhaphidophora tetrasperma Lemonlime Philodendron menjula pothos snow queen pothos all consolidated into one pot. I decided to cut and propagate the  rhaphidophora tetrasperma Into the empty garden plot. The aerial roots are very large on the specimen and the stems are very thick
09:42 hoya Carnosa motherplant. I have propagated from the specimen about 4 Times
10:43 hoya carnosa 2 The specimen was propagated from the mother plant
11:57 hoya carnosa 3 This is the third propegation From the motherplant. I only propagated it About three months ago
12:45 hoya australis This specimen is starting to finally to grow rapidly. This specimen had problems in the beginning.
13:18 hoya carnosa compacta Dispersement has been a very slow growing Hoya. It is starting to show signs of behaviors like the Hoya Carnosa With the tendrils climbing
14:22 spider plant The specimen is already having very large pups That can be propagated into a full-size plant
14:48 red emerald philodendron. I am expecting for the specimen to grow up the 4 x 4. In the wild you to see the specimen growing up trees. Has a very interesting growth structure
15:31 rhaphidophora hayi this specimen is another climber. The specimen propagates very quick and on the ready. It’s already showing signs of it shingling
16:21 desert rose this specimen already had a seed pod i harvested check out the seeds! I didnt expect them to be hairy
18:08 Scindapsus pictus Argyraeus . I decided to report the specimen. Look how root bound the specimen was. I decided to add it inside the garden plot. And ground cover an experiment and see how it behaves
18:37 Scindapsus pictus Argyraeus The specimen was Propegations from the motherplant. I believe Propegations that you propagate them in the spot that you want them and they turn out to be looking much more healthier than the mother plant itself
19:15 this is an experimental Pot I am testing the threshold of the sun on certain low light plants. I have also added this pot To my empty garden plot
19:47 Tradescantia the specimen was basically buried into the pot. I always have great success with soil propagation
20:15 Completed garden plot  This is with all the Vining Propegations I decided to add to it. I want to experiment to see the threshold of sun that all the specimens Can withstand.

Follow me on Instagram:
http://instagram.com/jrnavarroplants
Follow me on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100065140953365
My tiktok:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdfQsP9o/


#Jrnavarroplants

Where did all the non-veragated plants go ? Let’s harvest Jade syngoniums https://youtu.be/BsyFJfYKDTs

https://youtu.be/DMzISQFRxE4 harvesting Philodendron‘s Heartleaf and Mature Vines

PhilodendronsHow to propegate philodendronPothos

Post a Comment

0 Comments