THIS FEMININE MOTHERLY FIGURE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED A TRICKY ENERGY…

THIS FEMININE MOTHERLY FIGURE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED A TRICKY ENERGY…

#astrology #tarot #sag #leo #aries #scorpio #pisces #cancer #gemini #libra #aqaurius #taurus #virgo #capricorn
https://www.patreon.com/SilverEyeRise320?fan_landing=true
🌙✨HEY EVERYBODY🌙✨
Interested In A Personal Reading? No Problem 👐🏼 Contact Me On IG OR EMAIL 👐🏼

Contact Me For A Personal:
IG: light.worker111 🧚🏽‍♀️
EMAIL 💌: lanisharmonyandlight@gmail.com

*IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PERSONAL PAYMENTS WILL BE SENT THROUGH 3rd PARTY APPS//// CASH APP & PAYPAL 💰

☯️ PRICES ☯️
🎥 Video Options 🎥
Commonly Asked Questions ⬇️⬇️⬇️
What is the Video Option? How Does It Work? This is a personalized video that gets sent privately to you, which ever purchase you make is how long your video will be. You get to ask any question you want I just do not do you questions over any deceased people you know thank you! (mediumship) ❌❌❌❌❌
1 Q- $25.00/8 min
2 Q- $40.00/10 min
3 Q- $50.00/15 min
4 Q- $60.00/20 min
6 Q- $80.00/25 min
OTHER OPTIONS (these are apart of the VIDEO ⬇️⬇️⬇️)
LOVE READING- $40.00 15 min
CAREER READING- $40.00 10 min
LIFE READING- $110.00 30 min

🎤 Voice Recordings 🎤
What is the difference between the voice recording & and personalized video? The voice recording is just a recording you don’t get to see the cards like you would in the video it’s just you get to hear my voice and the cards!
1 Q- $25.00
2 Q- $30.00

YES OR NO - $10 *emailed response* / A simple yes or no will get sent to you as quickly as possible!)
Cash APP: https://cash.app/$LaniHarmonyandLight
PAYPAL/ I will sent the link to you when we communicate 🙌🏽

Check Out 2 Steps Ahead! : 🦋🌙 https://youtu.be/wZlRvUvUi-g

https://www.patreon.com/rss/SilverEyeRise320?auth=m7RXkO7P_WdkzK9hKXnoWo77N8FzJHEJ

Updated Description:
💖🌿💖🌿
Welcome or Welcome back to my channel I am Silver Eye Rise320 I used to go by “ Lanis Harmony & Light” if you remember I have most recently started doing zodiac sign readings for you guys that I thoroughly enjoy I really uncover a lot of what’s hidden and dealing with topics over Mk-Ultra, Family Trauma, Karmic Connections, & lots of shadow side I do mention light attributes in my videos but it seems to me that I am a spiritualist who likes to dive deep. I also started off tarot doing DM to DF I no longer do those readings because I no longer tap into the whole twin flame thing that’s the beauty of spirituality it’s about what you practice and your practices can always change is something I realized! I do the pick a card reading‘s here and there on my channel check them out if you’re new here love y’all!!!
💖🌿💖🌿

💋A little but about me 💋

• I have Scorpio In me!
*I feel like Pluto has taught me most of my lessons even though they have hurt me... that’s the beauty of being a Scorpio right ( no pity LOL) I also got a whole lot of this in me to 🔥🔥🔥 😘 *if you peep the update you real for reading or are you just trying to be In my business 🤣🤣🤣

“Never judge a book by its cover”

#TAROT #KARMAICJUSTICE #useyourvoice
#Sagittarius #aries #leo #scorpio #blonde #pisces #cancer #gemini #libra #aquarius #taurus #virgo #capricorn #tarotreader #psychicread

FEMININEMOTHERLYFIGURE

Post a Comment

0 Comments