Stellar XLM and XRP at war. The winner's price could DOUBLE overnight.

Stellar XLM and XRP at war. The winner's price could DOUBLE overnight.

Stellar Lumens (XLM) and XRP are in a fight to become the currency for... drumroll... Central Banks! Regardless of what you think about the central banking system (I think it's vile) the coin which they choose to use becomes the talk of the crypto town. The media coverage alone will increase demand and almost certainly surge it's price. It is a fascinating battle to see which of the two crypto heavyweights comes out on top. Watch now as I analyse XRP vs Stellar Lumens XLM.

Want to see which coins I've got my money in? Skip over to https://CopyMyCrypto and the Full List now!

I am not a financial advisor and the information provided is simply my opinions. Remember to speak to a financial advisor before making any significant investments.

Recap: Battle for central bank adoption between XRP and Stellar XLM.

Stellar XLMStellarXLM

Post a Comment

0 Comments