AN INTERVIEW WITH MY YOUNGER SELF (FACE REVEAL sort of)

AN INTERVIEW WITH MY YOUNGER SELF (FACE REVEAL sort of)

Link to Jeremiah Content's video that started all this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGAQrEUaeU
--
GOOOOD EVENING axolots, I'm sure you've all been young once unless you were released from the womb at the ripe age of 18. If that's the case I would highly recommend contacting the police or a whole research team.

In this video I have a little QnA, a little interview with me back when I was young and somewhat innocent and somewhat happy. Very fun stuff. I swear I have gotten much hotter than this but also if you call young me ugly I will punch you off the atmosphere no one gets to make fun of little Fal except me and my brother.

Anyways hope you're all having a good one, kiss ur dogs, kiss ur parents, kiss ur spouse, kiss ur hand if you have no one to love. BYEBYEEEE

- fal sus

interviewa conversation with my 12 year old selfyoung

Post a Comment

0 Comments