What's the REAL Reason Henry Cavill Is Finished As Superman? Here's What I Was Told By a Source!

What's the REAL Reason Henry Cavill Is Finished As Superman? Here's What I Was Told By a Source!

Henry Cavill announced he will not return to play Superman in the DCU, and fans are reeling. The news broke last night during Pop Culture Breakdown, and I immediately reached out to my Hollywood spies, asking if they could find out what really happened behind the scenes at DC. I received a detailed account this morning alleging why this happened, how this terrible decision got made, and who is responsible for it. Here's what I was told, but please bear in mind that it's too soon to assign blame for this, and I hesitate to do so until we get more information. Take this rumor with a grain of salt folks. I will stay on this story, but just know I am heartbroken for Henry, and for all Superman fans. Here's what one source claimed happened behind the scenes. #henrycavill #superman #henrycavillsuperman

Pop Culture is under assault! Please support my quest to save pop culture by subscribing to my channel and becoming a channel member! Here is the link to the join button! Please consider joining to get custom emojis, exclusive videos, and exclusive livestreams speaking directly to Doomcock!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeCJB88u93eq91U0rlJsW-A/join

henry cavill supermanhenry cavill superman newshenry cavill superman movies

Post a Comment

0 Comments