Current shenanigans chat with Joy, lots of chatting & opinions! Not for those who love the agenda!

Current shenanigans chat with Joy, lots of chatting & opinions!  Not for those who love the agenda!

Hi! I'm Madonna Guy. If you like this, LIKE & SUBSCRIBE & Ding that notification bell!!!! I'm in Brisbane Australia if you want to come for a session, and do distance/etheric healings for fabulous humans worldwide!

My email is: healthteam@newleafnaturaltherapies.com.au

Find me on GAB, Telegram & Facebook: Madonna Guy / New Leaf Natural Therapies / The Brain Centre at New Leaf Natural Therapies, Twitter: New Leaf Tweets...

One fabulous doctor, Dr Gerry Brady, in Australia with fairly neutral, centrist views of science is www.cmnnews.org Love him!

I've been a Naturopath, Kinesiologist, Nutritionist, Herbalist, Homeopath & Massage Therapist for over 25 years. Full-time. I've spent 12 years on radio stations in Australia (4BC and Bay FM 100.3) teaching people and enthusing people about building their health naturally. I have doctors in the family, so I've always understood the frustration of the limitations of the medical system - and have seen both the best and worst of this system, having been in the industry for a few decades.

My favourite people to listen to in the past 18 months.... have been heavy hitters with lots of cred behind them like Dr Robert Malone, Dr Mike Yeadon, Dr Geert Vanden Bosche and these caliber of humans. Another perspective is always great...

Our health on the planet is not improving, it's getting worse. Why is this? Why do we avoid looking to nature, our natural immune systems, our clever bodily detox systems... In fact there's a concerted effort to stifle our natural bodily functions by lots of methods, from many directions.

My aim is to always see the truth in what's going on, add to people's light, energy and connection to source / love, and support people in a happier, healthier life!

For information about surrogacy balances, contact me at healthteam@newleafnaturaltherapies.com.au

Soon I'll be starting a Patreon Page to support more videos in the future. :-) If you'd like to donate to my PayPal to support my doing future videos, my email for my paypal is: healthteam@nlnt.com.au

Have a spectacular day!!

love Madonna :-)

Currentshenaniganschatting

Post a Comment

0 Comments