how i would defeat the immortal snail

how i would defeat the immortal snail

Hello axolots

it appears we meet again. After years of research and thought, I have concluded my thesis on this important topic.

snail
/snāl/
plural noun: snails
a mollusk with a single spiral shell into which the whole body can be withdrawn.

Withdrawn is the right word to use here because it fears my wrath. I will tear this immortal snail apart with my fingers (gloved) and feed it to the hawks. My power will not be bounded by a mere slug with a🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️ kidney stone on its back. In this video essay, I will-
-
HI SO sorry for the sPORaDIC posting, there's something going on rn that's taking a while to finish up B) I have a longer video to edit next so I filmed something short first 🤸‍♂️ let me know how you will defeat the snail in the comments. More mediocre #entertainment coming soon fellas

snailimmortal snailtiktok snail

Post a Comment

0 Comments