Magic Bookstore in the Woods - Vol.1: The Reading Cage πŸ“š✨πŸ§™

Magic Bookstore in the Woods - Vol.1: The Reading Cage πŸ“š✨πŸ§™

Hello, my dears!

I am very excited to be sharing this video with you and the one next!! Not only did I fall in love with this magical scene, but I also tremendously enjoyed every bit of the video-making process. I can't tell you how happy and honored I am to collaborate with such an incredibly talented person. So, let's give a BIG shoutout to Robert McCall for his beyond amazing artwork. Please, go ahead and look him up on ArtStation: https://rob-mccall.artstation.com/. His work is truly amazing!

The Reading Cage is part of Iroh's Bookstore and it is a special place where you can borrow some of his books and indulge in your readings while being surrounded by all kinds of magical creatures hiding in these woods. But you shall not fret my dearie, for you are safe in that cage. This cage is protected by a magic spell and no dark force shall get close to you. Just go ask Iroh at the bookstore for your preferred book and get lost in this magical place!

Stay tuned for the next video for you will get to see Iroh's Special Bookstore.

the vault of ambienceambienceasmr ambience

Post a Comment

0 Comments