Aries ♈ "Facing Change: New Opportunities Could Come In If You Allow Them"

Aries ♈ "Facing Change: New Opportunities Could Come In If You Allow Them"

Follow me on Instagram!! ~ Soma Chandra Tarot




🌓PERSONAL READINGS: 🌓

Please visit my website to schedule:
⬇️⬇️

https://somachandratarot.as.me/

My website explains the entire process of scheduling a Reading with me and how my Readings work. Please only email me if you have trouble scheduling. I do not schedule Readings through email and will redirect you immediately to my website for scheduling & payment. I will not deviate for any reason from my communication or payment platform for Readings. Please carefully read the directions & guidelines for Private Readings when scheduling, so there are no surprises for you. (Everything you need to know is on the website when you schedule, I promise.)
Email: bbasic323@gmail.com

*I DO NOT DO RUSH/EMERGENCY READINGS, 1-3 Card Spreads/Freebies* I deeply appreciate this boundary being respected. ❤🙏

For Karma Donations to Support this Channel Visit my PayPal

https://www.paypal.me/basicbitchtarot

*Thank you for your generous Donations 🙏*

#aries #tarot #tarotreading #twinflame #horoscope #astrology #asmr

Post a Comment

0 Comments